Design WRKF's next tote bag!
Nothing says "public radio" more than a good old fashioned tote bag. Now, we could just slap our logo on one and call it a day, right? But that seems like such a waste, especially in a region full of such talented designers and artists. So we want you to do it! If your design is chosen, it could be making appearances all around town, as our listeners tote it around as a badge of pride that just hollers "I support WRKF!"
Submissions will be accepted from Oct. 1 to Nov. 30. The winner will be announced before the end of the year, after our panel of super secret judges chooses their favorite. Have fun and get creative! Try to incorporate visual elements of the capitol region, or maybe of the state's diverse culture. Or go off the map and surprise us!
How to submit:
- Save your design in any standard image file type (.jpg, .gif, .tiff, .png). Vector files (.svg) are encouraged.
- Use the form below to upload your submission. Please include your full name, e-mail address and phone number on your submission either at the bottom of the image or to the side.
- If you have any issues uploading your design, or any questions about the contest e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- One submission per person.
- Do not email submissions. The form below is the only acceptable way to submit your design.
- All submissions must incorporate the frequency and call letters (89.3 WRKF) . Any submissions that do not include our call letters will be disqualified.
Use the form below to upload your submission. If you have any issues uploading your design, e-mail email@example.com