WRKF airs Public Service Announcements (PSAs) on behalf of 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and governmental agencies as part of its mission to inform the Baton Rouge community.
Guidelines for submitting your Public Service Announcements to WRKF.
- Submit messages of potential interest to listeners in WRKF’s listening area: Baton Rouge and the surrounding parishes.
- Provide a brief description of your event or organization, including dates, times, venue, URL
- Just the facts, please: WRKF will air only non-qualitative information about the event, and cannot mention ticket prices or if something is free.
- Submit event PSAs at least two weeks before the event
- Include contact information and requested start and end dates.
- Provide pronunciation (pro-NUN-see-A-shun) of difficult words and names
- PSAs are 15-seconds, approximately 35 words
- WRKF edits submissions and does not air prerecorded PSAs.
- WRKF’s PSA coordinator selects and schedules PSAs based on airtime availability; the station does not guarantee PSA placement.
- Only 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and governmental entities qualify for PSAs. For-profits and associations can sponsor WRKF as underwriters.
- Guaranteed and paid placement is available through underwriting, contact Barbara Clark.
Submit your request to email@example.com