Become a Member
WRKF members help make your favorite programs possible. In fact, membership combined with local business sponsorship makes up about 90% of WRKF's operating budget. To become a member, simply click here to donate the amount that works best for you on either an annual or monthly basis.
Becoming a Sustaining Member is an easy and effective way to invest in the community-driven, not-for-profit news and cultural programming you value on WRKF.
It's convenient. Your contribution is deducted automatically from the account of your choice (until you tell us to stop) which means no reminders from us. So, we spend less of your contribution on postage and paper. Plus, all the benefits that come with being a member remain yours to enjoy including access to special events and offers.
It's powerful. By eliminating administrative expenses, more of your contribution goes into the programming. Plus, when enough members become Sustainers, we'll be able to create shorter on-air drives. Imagine how good you will feel about that.
It's enduring. Spreading your support over time is easier on your budget. Plus it gives WRKF the security of a steady, reliable stream of program support. You'll feel good knowing that you're continuing to support WRKF's vital service to our community.
Sustaining Member Benefits:
- Guaranteed uninterrupted WRKF Member status;
- Satisfaction of providing continuous support for independent news, vibrant music and innovative content and streaming;
- Environmentally friendly because it decreases paper use;
- Opportunity to request a special members-only thank you gift;
- Automatically entered into all giveaways connected to on-air drives.
Here's how easy it is to become a Sustaining Member
- Choose the amount that you want to contribute every month.
- Decide if you want to use a credit card or an EFT using your checking account.
- Complete and submit the pledge form.
It's that easy. If your life changes, you can choose to increase, decrease or suspend your monthly gift. All you have to do is call us at (225) 926-3050 or email Membership Manager, Gwen Palagi at email@example.com.