Louisiana Considered: Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization opening arguments
- Karl Lengel hosted this Wednesday’s episode of Louisiana Considered.
- WWNO/WRKF News Director Patrick Madden discusses the potential impact of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization in South Louisiana and the decision to carry NPR’s special coverage of the case’s opening arguments on air at both stations.
- WWNO/WRKF Public Health reporter Rosemary Westwood reports on the scene outside of the Supreme Court chambers just after the case’s opening arguments.
- In a piece aired earlier this week on All Things Considered, NPR Senior Legal Affairs Correspondent Nina Totenberg details the history of Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court which established women’s constitutional right to abortion.
- BuzzFeed Senior Legal Reporter Zoe Tillman joins us to discuss her impressions of the opening arguments in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization.